Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Work Experience Letter

I hereby write to inform you about the possibility of being placed with your organization to gain work experience. I would be very happy if you give me the opportunity to intern with the company for a period of two months in July and August

I am currently pursuing my post graduation in New York Audio Visual Communications Film and Television Institute. I graduated from the Visual Studies at New York University. I was part of the television crews who filmed a documentary, and CBS has also directed and edited my graduation film, I could send a cross, if you want to watch. Own house documentary production work has always inspired me and I always wanted to work with the organization and be a member of your team. I am a team worker and fast learner who is working hard for the whole operation. I am a voracious reader, which allows me to see many historical facts in literary bent of mind and helped me improve my editing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment